I’ve lived in Dutchess County my entire life. Currently I reside in Rhinebeck, where I maintain a home office for anyone close to that location. Otherwise, I have an office on Route 9 in Poughkeepsie right behind Red Lobster in the Guardian Storage office building.
Some facts about me:
- I am an Enrolled Agent with the IRS. Here is what the IRS says about Enrolled Agents:
An enrolled agent is a person who has earned the privilege of representing taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service by either passing a three-part comprehensive IRS test covering individual and business tax returns, or through experience as a former IRS employee. Enrolled agent status is the highest credential the IRS awards. Individuals who obtain this elite status must adhere to ethical standards and complete 72 hours of continuing education courses every three years.
Enrolled agents, like attorneys and certified public accountants (CPAs), have unlimited practice rights. This means they are unrestricted as to which taxpayers they can represent, what types of tax matters they can handle, and which IRS offices they can represent clients before.
- 16 years of professional tax preparation experience, part of that being 5 years working for a >1,000 client privately owned tax firm.
- Graduated with honors from Marist College in 2000 with a Master’s degree in Computer Science.
- Currently employed at IBM in the Corporate Intellectual Property organization. This team manages worldwide deals for IP licensing, sales and joint development agreements.
- I love working with my hands, especially when it comes to technology, woodworking, construction or automotive restoration projects. If you ever want to talk about setting up a Linux server, designing or building furniture, deck construction — or laying out old school flames on a ’55 Chevy…give me a call
Call my cell phone anytime: 914-204-1921 — or email me using this form